- Top 8 Professions where People Tells LiePosted 4 days ago
- Top 10 strong reasons to buy HTC One M8 SmartphonePosted 6 days ago
- Top 10 Lovers whose Story ended with SacrificePosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Natural Ways to keep Depression AwayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Best Girls Dress Style for Nightclubs in USAPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Super Food for Bodybuilders to gain Muscle and lose FatPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 College Courses in USAPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Destinations for Family Fun in USAPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Low Cost Dedicated Server Hosting ProviderPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Reasons to wait Iphone 6 launch and buy itPosted 1 month ago
Top 10 Castles in Europe
Castles are the most beloved evidences of the history. They preserve the charm of the large counties and kingdoms, inspire the artists and simply serve as a backstage for the movies. Some of the castles are not only subject to have a look at the pictures, but also worth the efforts to get acquainted with them within a closer view. Let’s start with the top 10 castles in Europe that you might want to visit during your European travel.
10. Le Mont St. Michel, Normandy
This incredible castle is connected with the mainland with a narrow bridge. It’s located on the top of the mountain of the small semi-island. And it’s not just a castle, but an entire county lying under the castle itself. The locals even got a chance to preserve some of the trees on the island, so that the place is ideal even in terms of ecology.