- Top 10 costliest bikes in the worldPosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 Dating script to start Dating business onlinePosted 6 days ago
- Top 10 Mobile Applications to Improve Sexual Life for MenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Most Influential Politicians in 2013-14Posted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Coolest Theme Party IdeasPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Mobile Applications for KidsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Upcoming Gadgets in 2014Posted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Most Seductive Perfumes for MenPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Dangerous Sports in this worldPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Ways to Strengthen Marital LifePosted 4 weeks ago
Top 10 Castles in Europe
Castles are the most beloved evidences of the history. They preserve the charm of the large counties and kingdoms, inspire the artists and simply serve as a backstage for the movies. Some of the castles are not only subject to have a look at the pictures, but also worth the efforts to get acquainted with them within a closer view. Let’s start with the top 10 castles in Europe that you might want to visit during your European travel.
10. Le Mont St. Michel, Normandy
This incredible castle is connected with the mainland with a narrow bridge. It’s located on the top of the mountain of the small semi-island. And it’s not just a castle, but an entire county lying under the castle itself. The locals even got a chance to preserve some of the trees on the island, so that the place is ideal even in terms of ecology.