- Top 10 Real Facts to Surf the Web like a HackerPosted 5 days ago
- Top 10 Recent ITIF’s (Information Technology and Innovation Foundation) Net Neutrality HitsPosted 6 days ago
- Top 10 Real Ways for Brains ManipulationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Healthcare Data BreachesPosted 2 weeks ago
- The 10 Most Mysterious Real Cyber CrimesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Nutrition Facts That Everyone Accept itPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Bollywood Movies Inspired By Real-life StoriesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Emerging Technology to Satisfy UsersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Deadly Attacks incident on human from Unusual AnimalsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Ways to Speed up Career AdvancementPosted 1 month ago
Top 10 Castles in Europe
Castles are the most beloved evidences of the history. They preserve the charm of the large counties and kingdoms, inspire the artists and simply serve as a backstage for the movies. Some of the castles are not only subject to have a look at the pictures, but also worth the efforts to get acquainted with them within a closer view. Let’s start with the top 10 castles in Europe that you might want to visit during your European travel.
10. Le Mont St. Michel, Normandy
This incredible castle is connected with the mainland with a narrow bridge. It’s located on the top of the mountain of the small semi-island. And it’s not just a castle, but an entire county lying under the castle itself. The locals even got a chance to preserve some of the trees on the island, so that the place is ideal even in terms of ecology.