- Top 10 Medical Innovations which can change the FuturePosted 8 hours ago
- Top 10 Training which Makes your Child Super BrilliantPosted 9 hours ago
- Top 10 Most Controversial Paintings in Art HistoryPosted 1 day ago
- Top 10 Android Applications for MusicianPosted 1 day ago
- Top 10 Poorest Men who became BillionairePosted 3 days ago
- Top 8 Professions where People Tells LiePosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 strong reasons to buy HTC One M8 SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Lovers whose Story ended with SacrificePosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Natural Ways to keep Depression AwayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Best Girls Dress Style for Nightclubs in USAPosted 4 weeks ago
Top 10 Castles in Europe
Castles are the most beloved evidences of the history. They preserve the charm of the large counties and kingdoms, inspire the artists and simply serve as a backstage for the movies. Some of the castles are not only subject to have a look at the pictures, but also worth the efforts to get acquainted with them within a closer view. Let’s start with the top 10 castles in Europe that you might want to visit during your European travel.
10. Le Mont St. Michel, Normandy
This incredible castle is connected with the mainland with a narrow bridge. It’s located on the top of the mountain of the small semi-island. And it’s not just a castle, but an entire county lying under the castle itself. The locals even got a chance to preserve some of the trees on the island, so that the place is ideal even in terms of ecology.