- Top 10 Greatest Actress of All TimePosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Companies WorldwidePosted 7 days ago
- Top 10 Weirdest Laws in the WorldPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Most Popular Wearable Tech GadgetsPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 most Creative Billboards AdvertisementsPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 best Hospitals in USPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Ecommerce Software with platform to start online storePosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 ways to Monetize your Blog Posted 2 months ago
- Top 10 best 3D Hollywood moviesPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 best Drones You can buyPosted 2 months ago
Top 10 Castles in Europe
Castles are the most beloved evidences of the history. They preserve the charm of the large counties and kingdoms, inspire the artists and simply serve as a backstage for the movies. Some of the castles are not only subject to have a look at the pictures, but also worth the efforts to get acquainted with them within a closer view. Let’s start with the top 10 castles in Europe that you might want to visit during your European travel.
10. Le Mont St. Michel, Normandy
This incredible castle is connected with the mainland with a narrow bridge. It’s located on the top of the mountain of the small semi-island. And it’s not just a castle, but an entire county lying under the castle itself. The locals even got a chance to preserve some of the trees on the island, so that the place is ideal even in terms of ecology.