Although all the places are amazing bt Pena Palace is the best one i think. Any way Thanks for nice sharing
- Top 10 Anti Aging Yoga Poses To Keep You YoungPosted 2 days ago
- Top 10 Most Amazing Wedding ProposalsPosted 2 days ago
- Top 10 Richest Athletes In The WorldPosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 Most Expensive Wedding Gifts Ever GivenPosted 4 days ago
- Top 10 Most Popular Celebrity DesignersPosted 5 days ago
- Top 10 Online Dating Sites In 2014Posted 1 week ago
- Top 10 sports bike 2014 in USAPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Freelancing Job You can do to earn maximumPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Home Security Monitoring ReviewPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Best Forex Broker in 2014Posted 4 weeks ago
Top 10 Castles in Europe
Castles are the most beloved evidences of the history. They preserve the charm of the large counties and kingdoms, inspire the artists and simply serve as a backstage for the movies. Some of the castles are not only subject to have a look at the pictures, but also worth the efforts to get acquainted with them within a closer view. Let’s start with the top 10 castles in Europe that you might want to visit during your European travel.
10. Le Mont St. Michel, Normandy
This incredible castle is connected with the mainland with a narrow bridge. It’s located on the top of the mountain of the small semi-island. And it’s not just a castle, but an entire county lying under the castle itself. The locals even got a chance to preserve some of the trees on the island, so that the place is ideal even in terms of ecology.