- Top 10 All Time BatsmenPosted 5 days ago
- Top 10 online Digital Marketing CoursePosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Movies Entrepreneurs Should WatchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 most beloved but unhealthy foodsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Biggest Contracts Ever Signed By A PlayerPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 most Advance Gadgets coming in 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Ancient Traditions Still Practiced TodayPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Richest Farmers In The WorldPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 Anti Aging Yoga Poses To Keep You YoungPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 Most Amazing Wedding ProposalsPosted 2 months ago
Top 10 Castles in Europe
Castles are the most beloved evidences of the history. They preserve the charm of the large counties and kingdoms, inspire the artists and simply serve as a backstage for the movies. Some of the castles are not only subject to have a look at the pictures, but also worth the efforts to get acquainted with them within a closer view. Let’s start with the top 10 castles in Europe that you might want to visit during your European travel.
10. Le Mont St. Michel, Normandy
This incredible castle is connected with the mainland with a narrow bridge. It’s located on the top of the mountain of the small semi-island. And it’s not just a castle, but an entire county lying under the castle itself. The locals even got a chance to preserve some of the trees on the island, so that the place is ideal even in terms of ecology.