- Top 10 Most Abused Drugs and its EffectsPosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 list of most popular pets in the worldPosted 4 days ago
- Top 10 Wonderful Sports Cars and their QualitiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Most Extremely Bizarre PhobiasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Reasons Apple Will Control the Future of Modern technologyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Historical Places/Monuments in IndiaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top10 Deadly Diseases That Hopped Across SpeciesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 –Best Internet Security Software 2015Posted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Online Shopping In IndiaPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Tech Start Up Cities in the WorldPosted 1 month ago
Top 10 Castles in Europe
Castles are the most beloved evidences of the history. They preserve the charm of the large counties and kingdoms, inspire the artists and simply serve as a backstage for the movies. Some of the castles are not only subject to have a look at the pictures, but also worth the efforts to get acquainted with them within a closer view. Let’s start with the top 10 castles in Europe that you might want to visit during your European travel.
10. Le Mont St. Michel, Normandy
This incredible castle is connected with the mainland with a narrow bridge. It’s located on the top of the mountain of the small semi-island. And it’s not just a castle, but an entire county lying under the castle itself. The locals even got a chance to preserve some of the trees on the island, so that the place is ideal even in terms of ecology.