- Top 10 Online Shopping In IndiaPosted 1 day ago
- Top 10 Tech Start Up Cities in the WorldPosted 6 days ago
- Top 10 Business Risk- That has to be keep in MindPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Wellness Tips- How to Promote Health and WellnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- World Top 10 – Innovative Companies in HealthcarePosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Animals- Adaptation to Desert EnvironmentPosted 3 weeks ago
- 10 Beauty Brands in the World under BudgetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Best Educational Applications for Android PhonesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Fascinating pet animals in the worldPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 best Educational system countries in the worldPosted 4 weeks ago
Top 10 Castles in Europe
Castles are the most beloved evidences of the history. They preserve the charm of the large counties and kingdoms, inspire the artists and simply serve as a backstage for the movies. Some of the castles are not only subject to have a look at the pictures, but also worth the efforts to get acquainted with them within a closer view. Let’s start with the top 10 castles in Europe that you might want to visit during your European travel.
10. Le Mont St. Michel, Normandy
This incredible castle is connected with the mainland with a narrow bridge. It’s located on the top of the mountain of the small semi-island. And it’s not just a castle, but an entire county lying under the castle itself. The locals even got a chance to preserve some of the trees on the island, so that the place is ideal even in terms of ecology.