- 10 Brilliant Business Books that You Can Read To Find Your Shortcut to SuccessPosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 Real Life Lessons you Will Only Understand after FailingPosted 6 days ago
- Top 10 Cities of the Future in the worldPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Must Have Apps for Mac OwnerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Real Scientific Ways to Raise Happy KidsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Real Things You Need to Know About iPhone 7Posted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Best Off Road Vehicles You can buy in 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Ways Real Positive facts for People to get rid of Negative EnergyPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Latest Tattoo Designs in fashion to express lovePosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 gifts for father’s dayPosted 2 months ago
Top 10 Castles in Europe
Castles are the most beloved evidences of the history. They preserve the charm of the large counties and kingdoms, inspire the artists and simply serve as a backstage for the movies. Some of the castles are not only subject to have a look at the pictures, but also worth the efforts to get acquainted with them within a closer view. Let’s start with the top 10 castles in Europe that you might want to visit during your European travel.
10. Le Mont St. Michel, Normandy
This incredible castle is connected with the mainland with a narrow bridge. It’s located on the top of the mountain of the small semi-island. And it’s not just a castle, but an entire county lying under the castle itself. The locals even got a chance to preserve some of the trees on the island, so that the place is ideal even in terms of ecology.