- Top 10 most Creative Billboards AdvertisementsPosted 1 day ago
- Top 10 best Hospitals in USPosted 5 days ago
- Top 10 Ecommerce Software with platform to start online storePosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 ways to Monetize your Blog Posted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 best 3D Hollywood moviesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 best Drones You can buyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 best Football AppsPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Most Expensive Watches in the WorldPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 Mobile Apps to Earn MoneyPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 Highest Earning Blogs which changed the Bloggers FortunePosted 2 months ago
Top 10 Castles in Europe
Castles are the most beloved evidences of the history. They preserve the charm of the large counties and kingdoms, inspire the artists and simply serve as a backstage for the movies. Some of the castles are not only subject to have a look at the pictures, but also worth the efforts to get acquainted with them within a closer view. Let’s start with the top 10 castles in Europe that you might want to visit during your European travel.
10. Le Mont St. Michel, Normandy
This incredible castle is connected with the mainland with a narrow bridge. It’s located on the top of the mountain of the small semi-island. And it’s not just a castle, but an entire county lying under the castle itself. The locals even got a chance to preserve some of the trees on the island, so that the place is ideal even in terms of ecology.