- Top 10 Online Dating Sites In 2014Posted 3 days ago
- Top 10 sports bike 2014 in USAPosted 5 days ago
- Top 10 Freelancing Job You can do to earn maximumPosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Home Security Monitoring ReviewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Best Forex Broker in 2014Posted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Best BinocularsPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Lasik centers in USAPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 health problem in AmericaPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Internet-censored countriesPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 best 2014 Application for Android MobilePosted 2 months ago
Top 10 Castles in Europe
Castles are the most beloved evidences of the history. They preserve the charm of the large counties and kingdoms, inspire the artists and simply serve as a backstage for the movies. Some of the castles are not only subject to have a look at the pictures, but also worth the efforts to get acquainted with them within a closer view. Let’s start with the top 10 castles in Europe that you might want to visit during your European travel.
10. Le Mont St. Michel, Normandy
This incredible castle is connected with the mainland with a narrow bridge. It’s located on the top of the mountain of the small semi-island. And it’s not just a castle, but an entire county lying under the castle itself. The locals even got a chance to preserve some of the trees on the island, so that the place is ideal even in terms of ecology.