- Top 10 most Evil Men in HistoryPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 Fastest Cars in the worldPosted 2 months ago
- The 10 most dangerous drugs in the worldPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 Future CarsPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 healthiest foodsPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 Intelligent Kids in the WorldPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 Myths about Life after DeathPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 Richest Women in EntertainmentPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 most popular Religious LeadersPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 English Language Writers of All TimePosted 3 months ago
Top 10 Castles in Europe
Castles are the most beloved evidences of the history. They preserve the charm of the large counties and kingdoms, inspire the artists and simply serve as a backstage for the movies. Some of the castles are not only subject to have a look at the pictures, but also worth the efforts to get acquainted with them within a closer view. Let’s start with the top 10 castles in Europe that you might want to visit during your European travel.
10. Le Mont St. Michel, Normandy
This incredible castle is connected with the mainland with a narrow bridge. It’s located on the top of the mountain of the small semi-island. And it’s not just a castle, but an entire county lying under the castle itself. The locals even got a chance to preserve some of the trees on the island, so that the place is ideal even in terms of ecology.