- Top 10 Lasik centers in USAPosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 health problem in AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- Top 10 Internet-censored countriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 best 2014 Application for Android MobilePosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Greatest Actress of All TimePosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Companies WorldwidePosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Weirdest Laws in the WorldPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Most Popular Wearable Tech GadgetsPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 most Creative Billboards AdvertisementsPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 best Hospitals in USPosted 2 months ago
Top 10 Castles in Europe
Castles are the most beloved evidences of the history. They preserve the charm of the large counties and kingdoms, inspire the artists and simply serve as a backstage for the movies. Some of the castles are not only subject to have a look at the pictures, but also worth the efforts to get acquainted with them within a closer view. Let’s start with the top 10 castles in Europe that you might want to visit during your European travel.
10. Le Mont St. Michel, Normandy
This incredible castle is connected with the mainland with a narrow bridge. It’s located on the top of the mountain of the small semi-island. And it’s not just a castle, but an entire county lying under the castle itself. The locals even got a chance to preserve some of the trees on the island, so that the place is ideal even in terms of ecology.