- Top 10 Amazing Ways to substitute Beauty Products with LemonPosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 Mobile Apps for Drivers and Car LoversPosted 2 weeks ago
- List of Top 10 Foods that Are Harmful for DigestionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Reasons to Reduce Your Mobile DependencePosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Ways how Technology Rewires Our BrainsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Best Gadgets of 2015Posted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Strange & Unusal Stories About WinePosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Facts about Brain that how it worksPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Extremely Common Scientific MythsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Most Abused Drugs and its EffectsPosted 1 month ago
Top 10 Castles in Europe
Castles are the most beloved evidences of the history. They preserve the charm of the large counties and kingdoms, inspire the artists and simply serve as a backstage for the movies. Some of the castles are not only subject to have a look at the pictures, but also worth the efforts to get acquainted with them within a closer view. Let’s start with the top 10 castles in Europe that you might want to visit during your European travel.
10. Le Mont St. Michel, Normandy
This incredible castle is connected with the mainland with a narrow bridge. It’s located on the top of the mountain of the small semi-island. And it’s not just a castle, but an entire county lying under the castle itself. The locals even got a chance to preserve some of the trees on the island, so that the place is ideal even in terms of ecology.