- Top 10 Ways to Speed up Career AdvancementPosted 1 day ago
- Top 10 Things Every Parent has to do to make Their Kids Much HappierPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 iPhone and iPad Apps for DesignersPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Amazing Ways to substitute Beauty Products with LemonPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Mobile Apps for Drivers and Car LoversPosted 1 month ago
- List of Top 10 Foods that Are Harmful for DigestionPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Reasons to Reduce Your Mobile DependencePosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 Ways how Technology Rewires Our BrainsPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 Best Gadgets of 2015Posted 2 months ago
- Top 10 Strange & Unusal Stories About WinePosted 2 months ago
Top 10 Castles in Europe
Castles are the most beloved evidences of the history. They preserve the charm of the large counties and kingdoms, inspire the artists and simply serve as a backstage for the movies. Some of the castles are not only subject to have a look at the pictures, but also worth the efforts to get acquainted with them within a closer view. Let’s start with the top 10 castles in Europe that you might want to visit during your European travel.
10. Le Mont St. Michel, Normandy
This incredible castle is connected with the mainland with a narrow bridge. It’s located on the top of the mountain of the small semi-island. And it’s not just a castle, but an entire county lying under the castle itself. The locals even got a chance to preserve some of the trees on the island, so that the place is ideal even in terms of ecology.