- Top 10 Biggest Contracts Ever Signed By A PlayerPosted 2 days ago
- Top 10 most Advance Gadgets coming in 2015Posted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Ancient Traditions Still Practiced TodayPosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Richest Farmers In The WorldPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Anti Aging Yoga Poses To Keep You YoungPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Most Amazing Wedding ProposalsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Richest Athletes In The WorldPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Most Expensive Wedding Gifts Ever GivenPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Most Popular Celebrity DesignersPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Online Dating Sites In 2014Posted 1 month ago
Top 10 Attractions in Moscow
Ambitious and pretentious, unique and luxurious, dazzling and full of life, Moscow lures travelers with its lights and atmosphere from small towns and large continents. Still it doesn’t believe in tears, and desperate enthusiasts come here again and again to conquer its haughty beauty and win a piece of happiness. Diving in this amazing, sometimes chaotic and violent world once, it’s very difficult to go back, no matter how hard sweet home is calling back. And all is so because Moscow knows how to lure and surprise. It’s really hard to resist its magical temptation, especially when you first step on its land and discover the gorgeous Moscow attractions. Sometimes it seems that life is bubbling here with an inexhaustible flow of new shocks and crashes, and sometimes that time stands still in the endless stream of traffic jam.
Today, Moscow is expanding its boundaries and acquires new buildings. Still, a piece of mysterious and fascinating old lives in the amazing sites and buildings, monuments and temples, broad avenues and thick alleys. All they make Moscow even more attractive and unique. And even though, you have never had the chance to wander through the boulevards of Moscow, you may still know the major attractions of Moscow. Here, we present to your attention the top 10 attractions in Moscow, which make the city so wonderful!
10. Poklonnaya Gora
Exactly here in 1812 did Napoleon wait in vain for the keys to Moscow. A century and a bit more later, Poklonnaya Gora houses the Central Museum of the Great Patriotic War, Victory Monument, as well as three temples of three religions, in honor of soldiers who died in defense of their homeland. And in the Victory Park, there stands an obelisk with a statue of Nike at the top.