- Top 10 New Added Features of Google Photos You Should KnowPosted 1 day ago
- Top 10 Real Business Start Up with these 10 tools and resourcesPosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Facebook Tricks You Need to Know but Probably Never KnewPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Things Everyone Deserves in a RelationshipPosted 4 weeks ago
- 10 Brilliant Business Books that You Can Read To Find Your Shortcut to SuccessPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Real Life Lessons you Will Only Understand after FailingPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Cities of the Future in the worldPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 Must Have Apps for Mac OwnerPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 Real Scientific Ways to Raise Happy KidsPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 Real Things You Need to Know About iPhone 7Posted 2 months ago
Top 10 Fashion Mistakes Men Make
It’s a well-known truth that fashion isn’t only about women, but men should also take care of their appearance. Quite often, men believe that just buying a pair of pants and a nice shirt is enough to look fashionable; however the world of fashion has so many stunning trends for men that experimenting with all of them will take an entire life from one. Certainly, creativity and boldness are much appreciated in fashion, yet there are certain style tips every man should follow in order not to make any style mistakes and look awkward in certain situations. Here, we represent the top ten fashion mistakes men make, so read through them, adjust your wardrobe accordingly and eliminate the bad style habits that might ruin your “fashion icon” image.
10. Socks with Sandals
It’s really awful to see most men wear socks with sandals. Well, certainly summertime requires wearing lighter clothes and foot-friendly sandals, but why wear socks with them and look just horrendous? This “great” fashion mistake could be somehow forgiven, if there was any practical purpose for pairing socks with sandals, but the fact is there isn’t any! If it’s quite chilly outside, just go for simple shoes, otherwise do yourself and everyone else around you a favor and stop wearing socks with sandals.