- Top 10 Amazing Ways to substitute Beauty Products with LemonPosted 1 day ago
- Top 10 Mobile Apps for Drivers and Car LoversPosted 2 weeks ago
- List of Top 10 Foods that Are Harmful for DigestionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Reasons to Reduce Your Mobile DependencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Ways how Technology Rewires Our BrainsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Best Gadgets of 2015Posted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Strange & Unusal Stories About WinePosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Facts about Brain that how it worksPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Extremely Common Scientific MythsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Most Abused Drugs and its EffectsPosted 1 month ago
Top 10 Fashion Mistakes Men Make
It’s a well-known truth that fashion isn’t only about women, but men should also take care of their appearance. Quite often, men believe that just buying a pair of pants and a nice shirt is enough to look fashionable; however the world of fashion has so many stunning trends for men that experimenting with all of them will take an entire life from one. Certainly, creativity and boldness are much appreciated in fashion, yet there are certain style tips every man should follow in order not to make any style mistakes and look awkward in certain situations. Here, we represent the top ten fashion mistakes men make, so read through them, adjust your wardrobe accordingly and eliminate the bad style habits that might ruin your “fashion icon” image.
10. Socks with Sandals
It’s really awful to see most men wear socks with sandals. Well, certainly summertime requires wearing lighter clothes and foot-friendly sandals, but why wear socks with them and look just horrendous? This “great” fashion mistake could be somehow forgiven, if there was any practical purpose for pairing socks with sandals, but the fact is there isn’t any! If it’s quite chilly outside, just go for simple shoes, otherwise do yourself and everyone else around you a favor and stop wearing socks with sandals.