- Top 10 Best Gadgets of 2015Posted 1 day ago
- Top 10 Strange & Unusal Stories About WinePosted 1 day ago
- Top 10 Facts about Brain that how it worksPosted 4 days ago
- Top 10 Extremely Common Scientific MythsPosted 6 days ago
- Top 10 Most Abused Drugs and its EffectsPosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 list of most popular pets in the worldPosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Wonderful Sports Cars and their QualitiesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Most Extremely Bizarre PhobiasPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Reasons Apple Will Control the Future of Modern technologyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Historical Places/Monuments in IndiaPosted 4 weeks ago
Top 10 Fashion Mistakes Men Make
It’s a well-known truth that fashion isn’t only about women, but men should also take care of their appearance. Quite often, men believe that just buying a pair of pants and a nice shirt is enough to look fashionable; however the world of fashion has so many stunning trends for men that experimenting with all of them will take an entire life from one. Certainly, creativity and boldness are much appreciated in fashion, yet there are certain style tips every man should follow in order not to make any style mistakes and look awkward in certain situations. Here, we represent the top ten fashion mistakes men make, so read through them, adjust your wardrobe accordingly and eliminate the bad style habits that might ruin your “fashion icon” image.
10. Socks with Sandals
It’s really awful to see most men wear socks with sandals. Well, certainly summertime requires wearing lighter clothes and foot-friendly sandals, but why wear socks with them and look just horrendous? This “great” fashion mistake could be somehow forgiven, if there was any practical purpose for pairing socks with sandals, but the fact is there isn’t any! If it’s quite chilly outside, just go for simple shoes, otherwise do yourself and everyone else around you a favor and stop wearing socks with sandals.