- The top 10 “greenest” countries around the worldPosted 6 months ago
- Top 10 devices that can change the worldPosted 7 months ago
- Top 10 Facts about LiFiPosted 7 months ago
- 10 ways to start a conversation with a strangerPosted 7 months ago
- 10 Terrorist Attacks in HistoryPosted 7 months ago
- 10 Most Alcoholic Countries of the WorldPosted 7 months ago
- Top 10 facts about Driverless carsPosted 8 months ago
- 10 harmful food combinationsPosted 8 months ago
- Top 10 reason why cow has high regard in IndiaPosted 8 months ago
- Top 10 Unhealthy Habits that has to be removedPosted 8 months ago
Top 10 healthiest foods
Proper nutrition is necessary for healthy development of the body. With the following sets of foods, your body is destined for greater changes; slow aging process and perfect immunity against prevalent diseases.
10. Citrus fruits
Grape fruit, lemons, orange and lime which fall under this category are known to be rich sources of vitamin C which is very vital for the body system. In addition they also strengthen the bones and muscles ensuring that you are always physically fit. They also slow down the growth of cancerous cells due to their anti-inflammatory properties. A single fruit is just enough for a day.
9. Fish oil
This is obtained from high quality sea and lake fish. It’s a good remedy for heart diseases and complications such as flu and common cold. It is also a great source of energy necessary for uninterrupted metabolic processes. Omega 3 fats contained in the oil have been proved to supply nutrients necessary for protection of the body against other common ailments.
These hen products are yet another great sources of nutrients that are necessary for your body. Cholin, one of its major contents, is linked to lower rates of breast cancer. They are also rich in antioxidants responsible for prevention of macular degeneration and cataracts. The yolks also contain valuable minerals including calcium for strong bones and teeth. You should however limit the intake of eggs to at least thrice a week due to the relatively high cholesterol level they have.
7. Raw nuts
If you are in need of unlimited plant proteins, then go for these ones. Taking them raw is advisable since roasted ones have their nutrients components affected by heat energy. Certain vitamins including vitamin E and B are also present in this particular food. Raw nut also contain minerals such as copper and manganese though in limited quantity. In addition to their anti-cancer properties, they have lso been established to provide protection against prevalent heart complications.