- Top 10 Real Facts to Surf the Web like a HackerPosted 6 days ago
- Top 10 Recent ITIF’s (Information Technology and Innovation Foundation) Net Neutrality HitsPosted 7 days ago
- Top 10 Real Ways for Brains ManipulationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Healthcare Data BreachesPosted 2 weeks ago
- The 10 Most Mysterious Real Cyber CrimesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Nutrition Facts That Everyone Accept itPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Bollywood Movies Inspired By Real-life StoriesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Emerging Technology to Satisfy UsersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Deadly Attacks incident on human from Unusual AnimalsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Ways to Speed up Career AdvancementPosted 1 month ago
Top 10 healthiest foods
Proper nutrition is necessary for healthy development of the body. With the following sets of foods, your body is destined for greater changes; slow aging process and perfect immunity against prevalent diseases.
10. Citrus fruits
Grape fruit, lemons, orange and lime which fall under this category are known to be rich sources of vitamin C which is very vital for the body system. In addition they also strengthen the bones and muscles ensuring that you are always physically fit. They also slow down the growth of cancerous cells due to their anti-inflammatory properties. A single fruit is just enough for a day.
9. Fish oil
This is obtained from high quality sea and lake fish. It’s a good remedy for heart diseases and complications such as flu and common cold. It is also a great source of energy necessary for uninterrupted metabolic processes. Omega 3 fats contained in the oil have been proved to supply nutrients necessary for protection of the body against other common ailments.
These hen products are yet another great sources of nutrients that are necessary for your body. Cholin, one of its major contents, is linked to lower rates of breast cancer. They are also rich in antioxidants responsible for prevention of macular degeneration and cataracts. The yolks also contain valuable minerals including calcium for strong bones and teeth. You should however limit the intake of eggs to at least thrice a week due to the relatively high cholesterol level they have.
7. Raw nuts
If you are in need of unlimited plant proteins, then go for these ones. Taking them raw is advisable since roasted ones have their nutrients components affected by heat energy. Certain vitamins including vitamin E and B are also present in this particular food. Raw nut also contain minerals such as copper and manganese though in limited quantity. In addition to their anti-cancer properties, they have lso been established to provide protection against prevalent heart complications.