- Top 10 All Time BatsmenPosted 2 days ago
- Top 10 online Digital Marketing CoursePosted 4 days ago
- Top 10 Movies Entrepreneurs Should WatchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 most beloved but unhealthy foodsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Biggest Contracts Ever Signed By A PlayerPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 most Advance Gadgets coming in 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Ancient Traditions Still Practiced TodayPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Richest Farmers In The WorldPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Anti Aging Yoga Poses To Keep You YoungPosted 2 months ago
- Top 10 Most Amazing Wedding ProposalsPosted 2 months ago
Top 10 Greatest Romance Novels of All Times
Romance books are one of the best read books. They are so smooth, emotional and sweet. Most of them are tied around a happy end love story, which is sound to be appealing for a large range of readers. The most read romances are gathering more readers each year, turning into lovely romance classics. If you are looking for a new touching story to read, look through the top 10 greatest romance novels of all times and pick one!
10. Dream Man, Linda Howard
The book is sometimes considered to be a rather mysterious detective rather than romance. Anyways the story is about Marlie Keen, who has ability to feel what’s on the mind of a series killer. Dane, who falls in love with Marlie struggles hard to help his girlfriend to find the killer. And then they find him, but something happens to Marlie then.